Thousand Oaks Parkville MO


Q: Who do I contact to rent the clubhouse?
A: To reserve the clubhouse, contact Barth Real Estate (816) 587-6101. The cost to reserve the clubhouse is $200 plus a refundable $100 deposit. For concerns or problems with the clubhouse, please contact David Bleier at

Q: Who do I contact when our streetlights are out?
A: Please report streetlight outages to Chris O'Dell

Q: Who do I contact for exterior paint, landscape & fence approvals?
A: Contact and a member of the Architectural Committee will be in touch with you. Please give the committee at least 2 business days notice to obtain approval. 

Q: How do I find out more about the Thousand Oaks Otters Swim Team?
A: Please visit

Q: Who do I contact for a new dumpster, mailbox repairs, etc...?
A: Barth Real Estate (816) 587-6101 and they will coordinate this for you.

Q: Who do I contact for more information on social events?
A: Abby LacKamp is the Social Committee Chair and she can be reached at

Q: Is there a Facebook page?
A: Yes! Search for Residents of Thousand Oaks, Kansas City/Parkville or visit:!/groups/TOResidents/

Q: Does Thousand Oaks have a garden club?
A: Yes, please contact Carla Brown at or 402-630-8108 for more information.

Q: Where can I pay my homeowners dues?
A: S.E. Cooper & Associates, 6014 N. Route 9, Parkville, MO 64152, 816-587-2300

Q: I work for a title company, who do I contact if I need to get dues information?
A: For dues information or to get forms/questionnaires filled out, please contact SE Cooper at 816-587-2300. They are located at 6014 North State Route 9 # B Parkville, MO 64152

Q: Where can I find a copy of the covenants?
Thousand Oaks Covenants

Q: I have a neighbor in direct violation of a covenant and I'm unsure of how to proceed with a complaint anonymously.
A: Call the Barth Real Estate office at (816) 587-6101. Please provide an address of the offender and the violation. 

Q: I noticed my family is not included in the directory. How can I be added?
A: Our directory form can be found here. Your family's security is important to us so we don't automatically add anyone's personal information without getting their permission first. The instructions are included on the form.

Q: The directory is password protected. How can I get the password?
A: Please email or and provide your name and street address. After verifying your residency, the password will be forwarded to you.

Q: Is there a forum to buy, sell & trade items amongst people in the neighborhood?
A: Yes, we have a Closed Group Facebook page. Please join "Swap Shop of Thousand Oaks/Kansas City". An administrator will approve your request to join the page once they have verified you are a Thousand Oaks resident. 

Sitefinity Web Content Management