Thousand Oaks Pools Rules
The Resident Handbook can be found HERE. This includes updated information regarding changes implemented in 2018. We recommend all residents review the Resident Handbook to be familiar with the pool rules, guest policies, pool operating hours, swim lesson guidelines, pool party information, lost and found, and more.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY – SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
- No children under 12 are allowed without a guardian aged 16 or older in attendance. Parents/Guardians are expected to supervise, be responsible and liable for the actions of their children.
- No gum, food, drinks IN the pool.
- No smoking or tobacco of any kind inside pool gates. This includes vaping.
- No glass containers inside pool gates
- No diving or flips off the side of the pool
- No running/horseplay on the pool deck. No horseplay in the pool.
- ANY PERSON CAUGHT GOING OVER THE LOWER WATERFALL OR CLIMBING THE UPPER WATERFALL WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY AND WITHOUT WARNING
- No abusive or foul language
- No drunk and disorderly conduct
- No pets permitted
- Infants must wear swim diapers – disposable diapers are not permitted
- Guest Policy: all guests must be accompanied by a resident when using the pool. The guest fee is $1 per person.
Pool Attendant may ask patrons to leave if above rules are not being followed.