Pool season is only a couple of weeks away. Here are the details for pool keys this year. Please note, if you have a functioning key from previous pool seasons in your name, you do NOT need a new key.Please read the below thoroughly to ensure prompt receipt of your pool key.
Please click the link below to open the key registration form.
Save a copy of the document, fill out all information, and email your completed form to [email protected] with the subject line in all caps ‘POOL KEY (LAST NAME)’.
*(PDF form is preferred, but you may take a photo to email as long as the image is readable.)*
Once we receive your completed form we will deliver your pool key to your home prior to the pool’s opening on 5/28. We will accept forms for home delivery through 5/25.
Any forms received after Wednesday 5/25, you will receive an email on how to obtain your key.
Please note the following –
- ONLY one pool key per household, no exceptions.
- If you are a resident with a key left by a previous owner, please include the key number in your email so we may activate the key under your ownership.
- If you lost a key, a replacement is $30. Please note a lost key in your email and we will give instructions on how to pay. (*Note – existing or lost key card numbers will be deactivated*)
- If you’re renting – you will need to contact the homeowner and have them email [email protected] giving permission to issue a key.
- By completing the key card form and receiving your key you acknowledge that you have read and understand the Thousand Oaks Resident Handbook on our website